Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Online Mexican Arrester is GO!


Move over youtube, facebook, and yes, even zappo.com, I got a new social-networking/time-killer on the internet.

www.blueservo.net

Warning: This site will change your life.
Ever catch yourself blogging while wondering... whether or not you could be spending your time more productively? Like say for instance, spending it blogging while keeping an eye out for possible illegal immigrants crossing the border, or blogging about keeping an eye out for possible illegal immigrants cross the border?
Well, I'm doing the latter, but you can start working on the former, immediately.
Immediately.
To celebrate the occasion, DMP will start a scoreboard for every arrested Mexican. The lucky vigilante who rounds up the most Mexicans by the end of the year will be rewarded with a Taco Bell gift card for $5, a bonus reward of a whole Taco Bell Grande Meal will be granted if you catch Carlos Mencia crossing the border!
Wow, what a deal!
So start catchin' those Mexicans folks!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Boofasten said...

Oh sweet! Look at me! I take things from other more popular websites and pretend like I found them myself! Wow! I am just the coolest person on the World Wide Web!

January 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger John the Greek said...

Oh hey, let's link to various youtube clips and talk about how much I enjoy them! Neato! Suck me off, internet!

January 6, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Boofasten said...

I'm too lame to come up with my own gimmick, so I steal it from someone with a clearly superior sense of humor! OH HO! WHO WANTS TO BE MY E-FRIEND!!!!!

GROW.

UP.

Get outside for a change, you fucking disgust me.

January 6, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Slayjak said...

I dont think illegal immigration or border patrol is a joke. Too many fence jumpers have come into our country, taking our jobs, and living off the social systems (medicare, medicaid) that they aren't paying taxes for. The border hospitals are struggling to stay open. That means hard working, tax paying americans going without medical care.

Solution? Build a wall they can't jump.

January 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Boofasten said...

Thanks for getting us back on topic Slayjak. I think Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, MFA came up with an excellent idea just last night on his critically acclaimed broadcast "The Colbert Report". His solution, which I wholeheartedly endorse, was to dip all MexiCANT's in a glow in the dark coating or paint at birth so they become that much easier to identify. If only we could get leadership like that in Washington!

January 7, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home