Sunday, December 28, 2008

Final 2008 Brian Dennehy Update

Hey loyal readers. A special shoutout today to DennehySlave69 and BDenLuvr420 who teamed up to make this awesome fan art!

Okay, not sure how many of you know this, but Brian is once again going to be teaming up with director Robert Falls to adapt another Eugene O'Neill play!!!! Brian will be co-starring with Carla Gugino (Sin City, Spy Kids) and Pablo Schreiber (Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Wire) in Desire Under the Elms. The story revolves around a steamy love triangle between the three, and I'm sure Carla will make the right choice and choose Den! Alternatively, if it's one of those artsy gay shit plays, Pablo should also choose Brian.

My only complaint is that this is a one-act production, so I wont be able to go through my normal pants and boxers changing routine in the lavish Goodman Theatre bathrooms. I guess me and the Denneheads will have to wear a few layers! Anyone interested in meeting up before heading into the lavish 856-seat Albert Ivar Theatre inside the Goodman? Shoot me an email at definitemalepresence@gmail.com or check back here for more Brian Dennehy updates.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John the Greek said...

FIRST

January 6, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home