Monday, December 22, 2008

It's an EMERGENCY


Im sure u guys hav herad the news by now. ITs all over drudge report and msnnews. Gary Sinise has left us! Im suren u guys have aheard. The deetails are still missing aboutn how he's dead, but the fact remains that he's dead.

Lets reflect for minutes about his work,. CSI NY, Green miles, Jack the bear. Im adding them to my xbox live arcade netflix as i type. u should do the same, if u have a soul.

im starting paypal for his famiily so we can make scholorship for film school in hiss name., plz donate money to account. ill post soon.

I dont know bout u guys, but for me, Christmas is dead.

Also I'd like to thank Xbox for providing a quality gaming experience, and for bringing us continuing information on Gary Sinise's death on XBL.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Boofasten said...

That's funny, because Northern NY is full of hayseeds and meth heads. I would love if all the people in NNY were surgically removed from the state so I could by a 12 pack in Watertown without being called a faggot by some 19 year old in an Ed Hardy shirt and chinstrap beard.

December 24, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Boofasten said...

Sorry, I realize how callous my last comment must have sounded. I was just so taken aback, shocked, stunned, demoralized, broken, crushed, lost, suicidal, darkened, aghast, overwhelmed, numb, floored, dismayed, confounded, stupefied and astonished to do more than just rant. I hope you, Gary Sinise's family and Jesus can find room in your hearts to forgive me.

December 27, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I wouldn't have read this blog if I knew all you guys were going to post are LIES

December 27, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Boofasten said...

any update on the paypal scholarship fund? my xbox updated me that there was no new gary sinise news, and its been too long without his unique voice gracing us

lieutenant dan 4eva, in heaven now

March 10, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home