Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Games I'm playing

Little Big Planet -WTF Battles is in this?
Left4Dead -WTF this shits hard. fucking asshole tank keeps knocking my balls around
Half-Life series -WTF MIT Gordon FREEMAN Obamanomics vortigon cheesesteaks. no but srsly im just playing it for the story again LO(LOL! plus the gnome achievement.

Notice Runescape isnt up there. Because I've caught all the best fish. And now the game sucks dick. They need to add more fish if I'm supposed to keep playing this. Maybe I'll just go back to WoW for a real fishing experience.

games I'm going to play soon: Call of Duty 4 (MISSIONS ONLY), Kung Fu Panda, Lego Indiana Jones

Games I want to play: Fallout 3. backgammon with kramer. nuder robber with john.

mirrors edge?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger John the Greek said...

FREEMAN IS A PRETTY SILENT PHYSICIST UHHHHH PAUL DIRAC MUCH?

January 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Don't lie you are only playing half life bc I'm making you as my video game slave.

January 15, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger John the Greek said...

where do you purchase said video game slaves?

January 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Slayjak said...

serbia.

January 16, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home