Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bio update

1. i love burnt cheez-its
2. i dont turn the months on my own calendar
3. i listen to dane cook too much
4. i refer to urban dictionary a lot
5. i love harry potter
6. i want to marry rupert grint!
7. my sarcasm can probably get annoying sometimes, its fine
8. i looove when things get awkward, its entertaining
9. i play my music INCREDIBLY loud so i can sing as loud as i want and still not hear my own horrific singing
10. i hate people with no sense of humor if your like that dont talk to me.
11. i dont like going to concerts when i dont know the words to 75% of the songs.
12. i love zac efron and high schoool musical.
13. i dont know what i would do without my friends.
14. i dont like listening to music if i dont know that words.
15. grilled cheeses are probably the best invention ever made, apart from the straightener.
16. i love doing british accents for extended periods of time, especially when people dont want me to.
17. i can't put a wet hair band on my wrist.
18. texting is so much better than calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home